Dear {end of} First Trimester,
Mayyyyybe I could say that we’re starting to become friends. Thankfully, you are starting to treat me better. Sometimes you still decide to sneak up and attack me in the mornings and evenings, but my days are getting much closer to normal. Now I’m still SUPER tired, and the “belly band” is a must on my jeans and shorts, but I’ll take that over the nausea and foggy head any day!
You haven’t given me TOO many cravings, but the ones I do have are all I want to eat!
1. Panda Express – Orange chicken and rice with LOTS of soy sauce!! Mmmm my mouth literally waters when I think of the yumminess. I could have this at any time of the day.
2. Orange Soda - I often find myself HAVING to have it. Kevin has already made a few special stops for me to pick some up. What a good hubby!
3. Fresh Fruit – Granted, this is one of my favorite things about the summer anyways, but I swear I need me some fruit at LEAST once a day and it just tastes soooo much better than it ever has before!
4. Salt – Shocker from the girl who used to (and mayyyybe still does every so often) salt individual chips. But seriously. My salt craving is out. of. control. Like turn the white rice dark brown with soy sauce and half a bag of tortilla chips. Ridiculous, I know. I’m having to be super conscious and only have salty stuff every now and then so I don’t die of a heart attack before T-Baby is born.
I’ve only received a couple food aversions from you, but boy are they bad!
1. Shrimp – Oh how I LOVED it before pregnancy. Now the sight of it on the television, or heaven forbid the smell of it, has me gagging. I can’t fathom the thought of even trying to eat shrimp. It seemed like for a while there it might be all seafood, but nope. Definitely just shrimp. Major bummer.
2. Pickles – Now, I only liked pickles before if they were fried and from Razoos or Hooters. And while the sight of them doesn’t send me running, the smell and taste sure do. It’s so bad, that I can tell if somebody accidentally put pickles on my hamburger and then took them off before they handed it to me. Ugh.
Today, my pregnancy application on my phone says only a few more weeks and I’m DONE with you! Because of you, our sweet baby is growing so strong and has a killer heartbeat. So, as I head into these last three and half weeks with you, I ask that you’ll keep the fogginess and nausea away and keep growing our baby to be healthy and strong! I’m looking forward to saying good-bye to you… until the next time Kevin and I decide to welcome you into our world again! :)
Your {almost} friend,
Amy
Tessa {12 Months}
-
You got it, she went and did it again. Another month, and probably the
last month birthday update!
( except she is now 13 months old... I'm a little behin...
11 years ago
hahaha....great blog. I enjoyed the read....keep it up. And t-baby instead of bucees sasquatch? Give me a break. Unacceptable. :)
ReplyDeletereading this made me hungry!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy you included me in such a big and exciting experience in your life! I can't wait to read more! love you!
-AndiDwelle