-->

Tuesday, October 26

Update

I felt a little like a human pin cushion today! All standard as I enter the 3rd trimester... flu shot and blood work up for gestational diabetes, thyroid, and iron levels. They said no news is good news so fingers crossed I don't hear from them. I am still on the small side weight gain-wise, but they're not worried because I'm/Baby's/We're(?) actually measuring a week ahead! I've also been given the final go ahead to drive or fly to San Diego to proudly attend Mark's graduation. Woohoo! Not too much to report at this appointment -- everything is "just perfect" -- love it!

Oh and today was my last monthly appointment! :) I will be going back in a little less than 3 weeks for a final sonogram (which can be in 3D/4D!) and then it's every two weeks... and then soon after that, every week! Whew! Where did the time go?? It seems like we just found out we were expecting and now it's almost time to meet Baby T!

*Coming as soon as I can stop crying my way through writing it -- Baby T's first letter from me.*

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear everything is perfect now! Love the new blog layout too!:)

    ReplyDelete