Tessa {12 Months}
-
You got it, she went and did it again. Another month, and probably the
last month birthday update!
( except she is now 13 months old... I'm a little behin...
Girl.
-
*Gurl.*
*Where have you been? Are you ok?* *Gerl.*
*Okay, what the hail. I know it's been like, 6 months, but can you like,
make a coherent sentence at ...
Make-A-Wish: Day 4 Pictures
-
Today was day 4 of Tucker's amazing wish trip to California.
We spent most of the day at Universal Studios in Hollywood.
After an adventurous start to th...
Vegetable
-
We're having a fun Wednesday at home, staying around the house and relaxing
with toys and art projects and maybe the teeniest bit of TV.
So often I forget ...
Singapore, Japan Bound, and Overdue
-
We are now back underway at sea after our brief stop in Singapore. It seems
like the entire past few months have been spent at sea. As semi-adventurous
as...
Truth in the Tinsel
-
I am so excited to be trying this Advent Project out with the Girls. I am
not sure that we will be able to do every activity every day but I'm hopin...
Anna-Claire and Aubrey
-
Let's start out with talking about our sweet girls.
Anna-Claire recently started going to school at First Christian's Prep
School. It has been so muc...
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
-
[image: How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos]
I'm honestly a little surprised by all the interest in my photo
digitization project, but we continue to...
Summertime Sweets
-
Hey friends! I pulled together a bunch of sweet treats that would be
super fun served up this summer. Check these out if you are looking for a
cute tre...
Neutral Home Finds at TJ Maxx
-
One of my friends recently built a beautiful new home. It’s so gorgeous it
makes my house look straight up like the DUFF of houses. Only my fellow
late n...
The Ten Year Challenge
-
The most recent social media trend appears to be reflecting deeply on the
past decade and speculating on the personal growth that will occur during
the n...
You Butternut Pout
-
My husband and I were recently talking about how our eating habits have
changed since we got married 14 years ago. I was an AWFUL cook. Like,
couldn't t...
The Imperative of Kindness
-
"It's not even that hard to be kind. I don't know why people choose not to
be."
One of my daughters, who just turned 13, said that to me yesterday. We had...
No comments:
Post a Comment