We went to the sonogram specialist again today and everything looked great!! Baby T grew 2oz in 2 weeks and is little ahead of schedule weight wise - our little chunk! I'm relieved to hear that because I actually haven't gained any weight and have lost a few pounds from what I was pre-pregnancy. My doctor said as long as Baby T is growing strong and I'm eating on a regular basis and taking my vitamins, it's no big deal. You'd never know that I haven't gained weight by looking at me - I'm officially done playing the 'pregnant or fat?' game! Haha I'm still on an every two weeks schedule with the specialist, but I've finally been cleared to return to all normal activities! :) I'm writing this from my phone and it won't let me upload any pictures here, but I'll have them up sometime next week!
Amy
Tessa {12 Months}
-
You got it, she went and did it again. Another month, and probably the
last month birthday update!
( except she is now 13 months old... I'm a little behin...
11 years ago
Glad to hear that everything is going well, and that you are feeling great! Happy early anniversary.
ReplyDelete