Okay, baby. I understand kids love trampolines and monkey bars. But here's the deal. You need to learn right here, right now that work comes before play. If you're going to play with my hoohah like it's your own personal trampoline, then you better have worked your way down and opened it up some first. Now, if you choose to not play on "your" trampoline, I'd really appreciate it if you didn't find solace in swinging on my ribs like they're monkey bars. Momma needs to breathe and sleep to keep you growing, honey. If you want to play on "your" monkey bars, then you need to master slower, gentler movements first. None of this thrashing, violent, kicking going on. Understand all that? Because if I learn that I'm not dilated or effaced or have a broken rib after all of your (painful) playtimes, there's gonna be a problem. Your daddy has already tried to warn you..."If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!"... so it would be in your best interest to either make progress happen or become graceful before you play around. Capiche? Oh, no?! Too many rules? Not very fun anymore? Well, then, get outta there!!
Love always & forever,
Your {overdue, cranky, uncomfortable, and impatient} Momma
;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tessa {12 Months}
-
You got it, she went and did it again. Another month, and probably the
last month birthday update!
( except she is now 13 months old... I'm a little behin...
11 years ago
Amy, perhaps you should try jumping on a trampoline, and maybe you could shake baby T out!!! LOL!!! Love you, Rita
ReplyDelete