We went to the hospital at 7:00pm on Monday, January 31 for a scheduled induction. After 41 weeks, we were ready to meet our little man! When we checked in, it was about 45* outside, but when we left three days later, it was below 30* and there was snow and ice everywhere! We were lucky that we didn't have to drive to the hospital in the "Snowpocalypse" (as nicknamed by many online). Once started, labor lasted about 18 hours ~ 16 of which I was happy as a clam because of the epidural. Lol Here are some before, after, and going home pictures...
About 1:00pm on Tuesday 2/1 -- so excited!

7:43pm that evening - Owen Christopher is here!

Holding him for the first time <3

Passed his APGAR with flying colors!

Kevin holding him for the first time ... not going to lie, I cried even more seeing this!

Ready to meet his grandparents!

Kevin's mom

Kevin's dad & stepmom

My dad

My mom ... I LOVE his expression in this picture

Kevin snuggling with Owen <3




No comments:
Post a Comment